Tower fans offer a superior amount of air flow in an incredibly compact unit. Different with Air conditioner, tower fan is a type of light-weight and portable cooling appliance which doesn’t cool air but create air flow. It can create air movement in a bedroom, living room, basement, or any area of the house. Andvery energy-efficient. Purchase TaoTronics Tower Fan and reduce your utility bills!
How Does Tower Fan Work?
A tower fan is built to pull air and push it out in a wider span. The tower fan's impeller blades in the cylinder housing move the air through the column and out of the vents.
Does a Tower Fan Give Cool Air?
Actually, the tower fans don’t really generate cold air. They simply take the air and circulate it into an ambient space. When you’re living in a warm area and you sweat a lot, the air circulation will cause the sweat to evaporate, thus allowing you to feel cooler. Therefore, the air is only circulated and not generated into cold air. Only an air cooler offers cool air.
What are the Benefits of Using Tower Fan?
- A vertical tower fan fits discreetly into small and narrow areas without taking up too much space.
- These fans are easy to assemble, general, they have a minimum of three speed settings and supply a large amount of airflow from a compact unit.
- Tower fans oscillate on a stationary and small base. These quiet fans cool the air in the room at a 90-degree angle and feature sleep and natural air modes.
- In comparison to a pedestal or window fan, a long and lean tower fan is less likely to fall down or tip over easily.
- Small grates on the front of the fan produce a smooth airflow delivery and make this type of fan safe for use around pets and small children.
Should I be concerned about safety when operating my tower fan?
Tower fans were designed with safety in mind. If you have children or pets that will inevitably be around the fan when it's in use, you can be confident in the safety measures that have been taken into consideration. Unlike other fan models, tower fan blades operate in a vertical manner. The air is blown vertically through the unit, exiting through the small opening on the front of the fan. This design, unique to, offers a new level of safety.